1. Fargotex.pl does not automatically gather any information except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored at the end device of the Service User and designated for using the SERVICE websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, duration of their storage at the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity recording cookies at the end device of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of fargotex.pl with its registered office at the address:
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Service websites to the preferences of the User and optimisation of using the websites; in particular cookies allow recognising the User’s device and properly displaying the website adjusted to their individual needs,
b) generation of statistics allowing understanding the use of websites by the Service Users, which allows improvement of their structure and content,
c) maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in) so the User does not need to enter their login and password at every subpage of the Service.
5. “Session” cookies are temporary files stored at the end device of the User until the moment of logging out, leaving the website or closing the Internet browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored at the end device of the User for the period specified in the file parameters or until they are removed by the User. The Service uses session and persistent types of cookies. (Oryginalne zdanie jest jakieś poucinane i nie ma sensu!)
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies allowing use of the services available at the Service, for example authorisation cookies used for services requiring authorisation within the framework of the Service,
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example used to detect misuse with respect to authorisation within the framework of the Service,
c) “efficiency” cookies allowing collection of information about the ways the Service websites are used,
d) “functional” cookies allowing “memorising” of the User’s settings and customisation of their interface, for example with respect to the selected language or the area of origin, font size, display of the website and similar,
e) “advertising” cookies allowing providing the User with commercial content adjusted to their interests.
7. In many cases, software used to browse the Internet (Internet browser) allows storage of cookies at the end device of the User by default. The Service Users can change the settings concerning cookies anytime. In particular, the settings may be changed so that automatic handling of cookies is blocked in the browser settings or that their recording at the Service User’s device is always notified. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
8. The Service Operator informs you that limitations in using cookies may affect some of the functionalities available at the Service websites.
9. Cookies recorded at the end device of the Service User may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the Help section of the Internet browser menu.