- The operator of the Fargotex.pl website („Website”) and the administrator of its users’ personal data is „Fargotex” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Łomża, address: Aleja Legionów 114C, 18-400 Łomża, entered into the register of companies held by the District Court in Białystok, 12th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. KRS 0000183232, REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 450692080, e-mail address: email@example.com („ADO”).
- Personal data are processed under the terms and conditions set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th, 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws no. 101, item 926, 2002, as amended).
- The Website performs the function of gathering information on the website’s users („Website Users”) and their habits in the following manner:
(a) Through voluntary insertion of information in subscription forms,
(b) Through voluntary insertion of information in order placement forms,
(c) Through voluntary attachment of application forms composed of a CV and cover letter
(d) Through recording of cookies at end devices,
(e) Through collecting and storing Web server logs by the hosting provider of Fargotex Sp. z o.o.
- The Website collects only the information provided by any Website User voluntarily.
- In addition, the Website can record information on the connection string (time, IP address).
- The Website makes use of cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called cookies) provide IT data, namely text files stored at the Website User’s end device, which enable use of the Website’s pages.
- The entity which places cookie files at the Website User’s end device and acquires access to them is the Personal Data Administrator.
- Cookie files shall be used for creating statistics which help to learn how the Fargotex.pl Website Users use the website, which shall enable improvement of the Website’s structure and contents;
- The Website makes use of two basic types of cookie files: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored at the Website User’s end device until the latter logs out, leaves the Web page or switches their software (browser) off. Persistent cookies are stored at the Website User’s end device for a time determined in their parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The software which enables browsing through Web pages (Web browser) usually accepts by default storage of cookie files at the User’s end device. The Website Users can change the settings accordingly. The Web browser enables them to remove or block cookie files. Detailed information with this regard can be found in the Help window or the archive of the User’s browser.
- Cookie files placed at the Website User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners who use the Website.
- Information on some of the User’s habits are logged by the server. Those data are used exclusively for the purposes of Website administration and for ensuring the best processing possible of hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified via URL addresses. In addition, the following elements can be recorded:
(a) Inquiry receipt time;
(b) Response sending time;
(c) Name of the client station – identification made by the hypertext transfer protocol (http);
(d) Information on errors which occurred during any http transfer;
(e) URL address of the Web page previously visited by the User (referrer link) if the User entered the Website by clicking a link;
(f) Information on the User’s browser;
(g) Information on the IP address.
- The aforementioned data are not associated with any specific Web visitor.
- The aforementioned data are used for the sole purpose of administering the server.
- We collect the following details of the Website Users: name and surname, NIP (TIN), shipment address, phone number, data necessary for recruitment purposes.
- Data provided in subscription forms and order placement forms constitute data files entered by the Personal Data Administrator (PDA) in the register held by the General Personal Data Protection Inspector under the name of „Marketing Recipients and Website Users” and „Customers”.
- Personal data of the Website Users are processed for the following purposes:
(a) Making them available to the Website Users,
(b) Performance of contracts provided that the personal data owner is a party thereto or that it is necessary to take any action prior to the contract conclusion at the personal data owner’s request,
(c) Fulfillment of the duties imposed upon the PDA by the legislation in force,
(d) Fulfillment by the PDA of legitimate purposes accomplished by the PDA or data recipients, which does not infringe any rights or freedoms of the personal data owner (in particular direct marketing of the PDA’s own products or services),
(e) PDA’s promotion and commercial actions,
provided that the Website User grants their separate, express consent for use of their personal data. The PDA shall not make any consent for use of personal data for the purposes of contract performance dependent on the consent for using personal data for marketing purposes.
- Personal data collected by the PDA can be made available to:
(a) Relevant public authorities which request it on the grounds of the legislation in force,
(b) Other natural and moral persons – including the hosting company, interactive agency, marketing companies.
- The PDA shall contract the user by e-mail.
- The PDA shall ensure technical and organizational measures needed to guarantee safety of the personal data provided by the Website Users, namely such measures which make those data unavailable to third parties or which prevent those data from being illegally processed, lost, damaged or destroyed. The measures used shall comply with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th, 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws no. 101, item 926, 2002, as amended).
- The Website Users are entitled to:
(a) Access to their personal data, complete, rectify and update them,
(b) Request to temporarily or permanently stop processing of their personal data or to remove them whenever they turn out to be incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or illegally collected,
(c) Object to personal data processing – in the cases set forth in the legislation in force – whenever they become unnecessary for accomplishment of the purpose they have been collected with.
- To exercise the aforementioned rights, you should contact out Information Safety Administrator: Tomasz Wiktorzak
adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
phone number +48 602 657 275.
- The PDA reserves the right to store the information collected via the Website for as long as it is accepted by the legislation and regulations in force and for legitimate business reasons.